Smart Teachers is recruiting for Mathematics Teacher/ Maths Teacher to a school part of an outstanding multi-academy Trust, in Hounslow West London. This full time permanent role is available for January 2020 and will consist of teaching KS3 and KS4 only. This is an exciting time to join this school/trust growing year on year with internal opportunities/promotions available across trust.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher/ Maths Teacher
• KS3 and KS4
• Starting January 2020
• Full time/ Permanent Role
• MPS Outer London
• Salary between £28,000 to £41,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Single sex school
• Part of an outstanding multi-academy trust
• Structured, ongoing CPD
• Good bus services
• On-site parking available
• Opportunities available across the trust
• High achieving, well renowned in the borough
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher/ Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN145810MATHS
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.