Our client is a leading co-educational P-12 International School located in Suzhou, China. They seek an outstanding and inspirational educator to join their Early Years team from August 2020. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in our fast-growing school in Suzhou, one of China’s most vibrant cities. They are providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally.
About the Role:
- Deputy Head of Early Years
- Collaborate as a member of the Leadership Team in order to maximise student outcomes
- Assist staff with their teaching practice
- Commencing August 2020
About the Package:
- Generous salary
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing August 2020
- Accommodation Allowances
- Return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Highly sought after 100% tuition fees remission for up to two dependents
- Staff are supported with generous professional learning opportunities and exciting prospects for career development.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Leadership experience essential
- A proven track record of highly effective Early Years practice
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Possess current references
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
- In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference WEB# 1912-541385NS
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!