Smart Teachers is recruiting for regular daily supply, short and long-term Secondary Teaching Assistants / Secondary TAs to join our pool of staff across East London. We have a constant flow of work for Secondary Teaching Assistants / Secondary TAs to work across a wide range of schools on a variety of different basis.
About the Roles
• Secondary Teaching Assistant / Secondary TA
• East London
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £70 - £80
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Teaching Assistant / Secondary TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RLCGENSecTA
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.