Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Nursery Teacher with experience to hit the ground running at a thriving catholic school in the heart of Islington. The school is an old Victorian build which boast beautiful classroom sizes and high ceilings. The behaviour at the school is good with a committed and supportive senior leadership team. The school has small class sizes of around 12 with the support of TA’s. This full time position is to start ASAP on a long-term basis until July 2020.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher (with experience in Early Years preferable)
• Full time class responsibilities
• Timesheets until July 2020 with the possible transition to permanent for the right candidate.
• £130 - £150 per day depending on experience.
About the School
• ‘Good’ OFSTED with fantastic feedback for Early Years
• Large spacious classrooms with high ceilings
• Stunning old Victorian windows that brighten up the entire building
• Very accessible to good underground links, 5 minute walk to train and bus stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH1501NTSPSP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.