Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher to join a Primary school in Camden. This full time Key Stage 2 classroom teaching position is available for an Easter 2020 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2020/2021, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role
• Key stage 2 Teacher
• April 2020 commencement
• Temporary contract with a chance to go permanent for the right candidate
• £145 - £170 per day
About the School
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’ at most recent inspection
• Two-form entry school based in Camden
• School caters for students in Nursery through to Year 6
• Looking for someone who can commit to the role for a long period of time
• Would like someone who can work independently and use their initiative
• Supportive SLT
• Keen on career growth for all staff
• Walking distance from local station on the Northern Line
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB1202KS2TSDP
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.