Smart Teachers is recruiting for MFL Teachers for their wonderful schools in Kent. We work with Secondary Mainstream, Independent, Academies and SEN schools within the Bexley and Bromley area that are in need of not only day-to-day supply, but long-term teaching support as well as teachers willing to do day to day supply to build up their breadth of subject knowledge and experience.
About the Roles
• MFL Teacher
• Short and Long term positions
• Part Time, Day to Day, Full Time and Perm Roles
• Salary Dependent on Experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and support staff
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the MFL Teacher you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SABMFLKENT
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.