Smart Teachers is recruiting a for a PPA Teacher to join a large three form entry primary school in Kingsbury. The school is looking to recruit a PPA Teacher on a full time basis, starting in September 2020 for the remainder of the academic year. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply. The successful PPA teacher will be responsible for covering classes from Nursery – Year 6. Both full time and part time options would be considered. The school prides itself on being fully inclusive and caters for a diverse cohort of children. The school has SEN provisions on site, though the successful candidate will work in the mainstream section only.
About the Role
• PPA Teacher – Nursery to Year 6
• September 2020
• Temp contract
• £145-155 per day
About the school
• Three form entry
• Excellent and established SLT
• Excellent CPD both internal and external
• Well resourced
• Located in Kingsbury – parking available as well as close links to a number of tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT40866.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.