Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Newly Qualified Science Teacher to join an outstanding all-girls school in North West London. The successful Science Teacher will have the opportunity to embark on a comprehensive NQT Induction programme in a supportive and successful school. The role will involve teaching Science to KS3 and KS4 classes. The post is full time and permanent, starting September 2020 or sooner for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• Full time, Permanent
• KS3, KS4
• £28355 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: PGCE, Bed or equivalent teaching qualification
About the School
• Outstanding school
• All girls
• Well resourced
• Supportive school team
• Broad curriculum
• High levels of achievement
In order to be considered for this role, the Science NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMG11874
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.