Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant / TA to join an improving secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. This full time, permanent position is available to start in September 2020. The successful LSA will work 1:1 with students in the Learning Support Department as well as in class. This is a full time permanent contract
About the Role
• Working 1:1 with students with range of mild needs
• Working as a General Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant / TA in class and in the SEN department
• Start date – September 2020
• Full time, permanent contract with competitive salary
• £17,000 to £22,000
About the School
• Non-selective 11-18 comprehensive school.
• Friendly supportive working environment
• Short walk from a train station nearby
• Onsite parking available
• Onsite Gym available for us at any time
• Ongoing CPD and Training days throughout the year
• Internal promotion opportunities
• State of the art facilities including resources for all departments
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant / TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN13171TA
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.