Smart Teachers are recruiting talented, driven Mathematics teachers for the area of Bromley. We are looking for Maths Teachers that are ready to start a new academic path for the Autumn Term. These September roles range from day to day general cover to long term and permanent roles. We have a superb pool of secondary schools that we work closely within Bromley, so you’ll have your pick to choose from! The successful Mathematics Teacher will be able to teach from KS3 – KS5. Our Bromley schools are a short 15-20 minute train journey from London Bridge; for all the London based teachers looking for a countryside feel. Smart Teachers welcomes NQT’s to apply as we are always eager to support new teachers starting out and in helping you develop your classroom skills. Overseas teachers we are eager to meet you as well, so please do apply. We have a dedicated Overseas Team here at Smart that can support your every need in transitioning into the London lifestyle!
About the Roles
• Mathematics Teacher
• Full Time
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £130 - £220 Per Day (dependent on experience, training or qualifications).
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SABMATHSBROM
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.