Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher / Teacher of Girls PE / Teacher of Girls Physical Education to join an improving secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. This full time, permanent position is available to start in September 2020. Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across all age groups from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5.
About the Role
• Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher / Teacher of Girls PE / Teacher of Girls Physical Education
• Teaching Female PE
• Key Stage 3 – Key Stage 5
• MPS Inner London - £30,000 to £49,000
• Full time, permanent
• September 2020
About the School
• Non-selective 11-18 comprehensive school.
• Friendly supportive working environment
• Short walk from a train station nearby
• Onsite parking available
• Onsite Gym available for us at any time
• Ongoing CPD and Training days throughout the year
• Internal promotion opportunities
• State of the art facilities including resources for all departments
In order to be considered for this role, the Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher / Teacher of Girls PE / Teacher of Girls Physical Education will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Excellent subject knowledge with a passion for Business Studies
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN13171PE
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.