Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher / Math Teacher to join an impressive single sex school in West London. The school has a reputation for academic excellence and is one of England’s oldest and most distinguished faith funded state schools. This full time, permanent position is available to start in September 2020. Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across all age groups from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher / Math Teacher
• Key Stage 3 – Key Stage 5 desirable
• MPS Inner London - £30,000 to £49,000
• Full time, permanent
• September 2020 About the School
• Academic achievement well above the national standard
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED during its most recent inspection
• Impressive facilities including a brand new library and arts centre
• Offers a broad, high calibre curriculum
• Strong extracurricular programme to develop confidence in and out of school setting
• Located walking distance from zone 2 tube station
• Bespoke training provided
• Faith school
• Single sex 11 to 18 with a co-ed sixth form
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Excellent subject knowledge with a passion for Mathematics
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN45951
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.