Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join an impressive independent school in West London. The school has a reputation for academic excellence. This full time, permanent position is available to start in September 2020. Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across all age groups from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher / Math Teacher
• Key Stage 3 – Key Stage 5 desirable
• MPS Inner London - £30,000 to £49,000
• Full time, permanent
• September 2020
About the School
• Academic achievement well above the national standard
• Impressive facilities including a swimming pool, performing arts centre, sports centre, large library and a staff wellness centre
• Offers a broad, high calibre curriculum
• Located walking distance from zone 2 tube station
• Bespoke training provided
• Co-ed 11 to 18
• Over 1000 students on roll
• Increased pension contribution, open to sabbatical requests, private playing fields that host professional sports training
• Over 30 instruments, 4 languages, swimming/scuba diving lessons all available to students
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply, those requiring sponsorship also welcome to apply
• Outstanding subject knowledge and the ability to challenge students at the highest level
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN37295
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.