Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified and knowledgeable Deputy Head of Secondary School for a position at a top tier Independent School.
Our client offers an academic programme comprising of the Chinese compulsory curriculum combined with the Dulwich College International educational philosophy and pedagogy. The school aims to develop citizens of the world who understand traditional Chinese culture and are nurtured to develop an open, inclusive mentality. The teachers in Dehong International Chinese schools come from multicultural backgrounds and bring rich teaching experiences.
- Deputy Head of Secondary School | INT#2004-543222GLD
- Minimum 2 Years' teaching experience
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
- Commencing August 2020
School Package and Benefits:
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term Contract – Commencing August 2020
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Offering academic, social justice and international programs
- Supportive leadership team
- Career growth and progression for staff
In order to apply for this role within Australia please email your CV to email@example.com quoting INT#2004-543222GLD
Alternatively, click the 'APPLY' link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments.