- Head of Early Years English as an Additional Language Programme (EAL) - INT001-541919CB
Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, caring and compassionate Head of Early Years English as an Additional Language Programme (EAL) for a position at Dulwich College International.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in one of the most established and reputable international schools.
Dulwich College International is committed to Teach Worldwise, providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally with a focus on pedagogical leadership.
- Leadership Experience Essential
- English as an Additional Language Experience Essential
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Hold a passport from an English speaking country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
About the package:
Competitive pay and remuneration
Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing January 2021
Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
Comprehensive medical coverage
Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number INT001-541919CB. Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.