Dulwich College International has schools located in some of the most vibrant cities in the world and are seeking a well-qualified, caring and inspiring English Language and Literature Teacher. This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of a strong, and forward-looking team in one of Asia’s most established and reputable international schools.
About the Role:
- English Language and Literature Teacher - INT#2006-543883CB
- Being located in China in advantageous
- **The school will consider applications from candidates currently outside of China.
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package: Excellent package that includes
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing August 2020
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number INT#2006-543883CB.
Alternatively, click ‘APPLY' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.