Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Intervention Teacher / SEN Teacher to join an Outstanding primary school in Brent. The Intervention Teacher / SEN Teacher position is at a well respected primary school with a reputation for having excellent provision for all learners (G+T, EAL, SEN). The school prides itself on its inclusive approach and aims to create life long learners. The school are seeking a Intervention Teacher / SEN Teacher to work with small groups of children across KS1 and 2 to help children with EHCP plans access the curriculum and raise their attainment. Previous experience in a similar role or working within a SEN school would be beneficial.
• Intervention Teacher / SEN Teacher
• Working with small groups and individuals to raise attainment
• Supporting pupils with EAL and EHCP
• Adhere strictly to school safeguarding policies, and provide equal learning opportunities for all children
• To work closely with class teachers and SENCO
• £145 – 165 per day
• Based in Neasden, North West London
• 2 form entry primary school
• Outstanding Ofsted
• Multi-cultural environment to work in, with strong links to the community
• Car parking available
• Relevant teaching qualification
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Have strong communication skills, along with a strong work ethic and degree of flexibility
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Intervention teacher/ SEN teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: DXTSEN43464.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary division team on 02039687199.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.