Engaged and passionate students, highly experienced teachers and state-of-the-art facilities are the foundations of Dulwich College (Singapore). The College is academically selective and provides a well-rounded education founded on academic rigour complemented by rich co-curricular programmes. Dulwich College (Singapore) comprises 2,500 students and over 50 nationalities from toddlers (age 2) to Year 13 (age 18). The College follows the English National Curriculum followed by IGCSE and the IB Diploma Programme from Year 12.
Dulwich College (Singapore) is regarded as one of the leading International schools on the Island and offers the highest quality of learning. Our teaching and support staff are outstanding, our parents are supportive, and our students are a delight. Our facilities are superb with generous, extensive learning spaces, a state of the art Performing Arts Centre/Theatre, black box studios, playing fields, pools, and large Gymnasiums.
About the Role:
- Physics Teacher - INT#2006-544012SC
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package: Excellent package that includes
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing August 2020
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number INT#2006-544012SC.
Alternatively, click ‘APPLY' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.