Smart Teachers is recruiting for regular daily supply, short and long-term support staff to join our pool of staff across North West London. We have a constant flow of work for a Cover Supervisor to work across a wide range of school-based roles in special needs and learning support.
Smart Teachers work with a range of schools from mainstream and independent Secondary.
To be considered for the Cover Supervisor position, you will:
· Proven experience supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
· Ideally educated to degree level – not essential
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. GMHCOVSUPCAMDEN
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary Team on 0207 065 7516
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.