Our client school will be a K through 12 International Bilingual School that includes a kindergarten, an elementary school and a secondary school (middle school and high school). The school seeks to establish and provide a top tier international education for students in both Beijing and Shanghai. Our client School will have a green, inviting, intelligent, and shared campus environment. Each campus will be adjusted to suit the different conditions of Beijing and Shanghai, respectively. The school takes full advantages of artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and other cutting edge technology to achieve four major functions; smart teaching, smart research, smart management and the smart environment as it seeks to create a border-less smart campus. In doing so the School seeks to provide students and teachers with a healthy, accessible and efficient learning space.
- Foreign Principal – INT#2007-544080CB
About the Candidate:
- Master degree or above, Doctor degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ management experience in international schools.
- Be familiar with the development trend of international education, familiar with the learning and thinking mode of Chinese high school student.
- Be familiar with IB, AP, A-level and other mainstream international curriculum systems, from English-speaking countries
- Have a strong work ethic and understand the responsibility and professionalism required of the position.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and resource integration capabilities.
- Be innovative and able to plan and execute the expansion of the school as it grows.
- Be familiar organization and coordination requirements of a school,
- Understanding Chinese culture have has experiences working with Chinese colleagues.
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
- Commencing August 2021
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number INT#2007-544080CB .
Alternatively, click ‘APPLY' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments