Our client is a highly regarded Catholic school in the Inner North suburbs of Melbourne. The school prides itself on providing a strong holistic education with a focus on community, integration and achievement.
About the Role:
- Year 7-9 Dean of Studies
- Responsible for Curriculum and skills development
- Coordination of internal and external testing
- Work collaboratively with the Assistant Principal to perform leadership duties
- Full-Time; Permanent Ongoing Role
- Commencing in January 2021
Benefits of Registering with us:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Edwina, quoting job reference #TES2007-544240EN – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2007-544240SD
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!