Our client is a Catholic college in the North East of Melbourne. The college creates a learning community that produces well-rounded students that have self-respect, a sense of belonging and values personal and spiritual development in each individual.
About the Role:
- Dean of Child Safety
- Leading and ensuring child protection and safety
- Designing safeguarding protocols
- Full-time; Permanent Ongoing Role
- Commencing in January 2021
Benefits of Registering with us:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Edwina, quoting job reference #TES2007-544293EN – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2007-544293SD
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!