Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Support Staff in the London Borough of Enfield. We have a constant flow of work across all Primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term roles and are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants and Support Staff to work in our schools from September 2020. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. Alternatively, if you are interested in a long term or permanent role this can be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistants position, you will:
• have relevant experience working within a school setting
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing email@example.com with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: NXBTAENF1
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on +44 20 7065 7500.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.