Our client is a co-educational Year 7-12 Independent School in the East Melbourne suburbs. The College takes pride in innovating every aspect of education - from flexible curricula to the latest learning technologies and spaces. Through this strong learning culture they offer a creative, flexible and meaningful curriculum.
About the role:
- Director of Learning
- Part of the Executive Leadership Team
- Fixed-term contract (3 year tenure)
- Commencing January 2021
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Be registered with VIT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2008-544731ED
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2008-544731SD
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!