Applications are invited for a leadership opportunity of Director of Teaching and Learning for a position at a reputable Christian independent school, located in South West Sydney. This school is rich in history and tradition, and prides itself on the empowerment it provides its students. Offering a variety of co-curricular activities, students are offered broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Director of Teaching and Learning
• Previous experience desirable but no essential
• Ideally experienced in leading a Department/faculty
• Full-time, Permanent role commencing Term 1 2021
• Must be able to provide a Pastors reference
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #TES2008-544728SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2008-544728SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!