We are seeking expression of interest for a Deputy Principal role within a Catholic school in North Queensland. The school community and is committed to supporting disengaged and marginalised young people to develop knowledge, skills and abilities to engage confidently in a range of domains of human culture, including spirituality and religion. The objective is that students are equipped to critically interpret and evaluate culture so they might be active contributors and not mere passive community members.
About the Role:
- Deputy Principal
- Term 1 2021 start
- Permanent role
- Small student cohort and close-knit supportive staff
- Candidates who have experience or a willingness to work with disengaged youth are highly regarded
- Provides a variety of innovative teaching and learning practices that acknowledges young people’s complex education and social needs
Benefits of Registering with Tes:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2008-544426KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2008-544426KB – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).