Title: Year 4 Teacher
Location: London borough of Hounslow
Salary: £130- £140 PAYE dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is holding QTS.
Contract dates: January 2021 – July 2021
Smart Teachers is looking to recruit a passionate Year 4 Teacher to join a small, one-form entry school in Hackney. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified Year 4 Teacher to work as part of a forward-thinking team. The school has been rated ‘Good’ by ofsted and always work towards encouraging the development of independent thinkers with a passion for learning.
Working in KS2, the successful Year 4 Teacher will be required to teach a Year 4 class with a wide range of abilities and challenging behaviours. The right Year 4 Teacher will show confidence when dealing with disruptive behaviours. The children are lively, engaged and benefit from an environment that supports them academically, emotionally and socially. This is a full-time role and will run until July 2021.
The school can offer the successful Year 4 Teacher a dynamic and professional working environment, where their efforts will be rewarded. The school is friendly, welcoming and put the children at the heart of everything they do. The school is very proud of its progressive Senior Leadership Team and benefit from a very supportive wider school community.
To be considered for the Year 4 Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent experience working in Key Stage Two
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 4 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: GXSYR4hackney
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0203 194 3153.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.