Business Studies and Economics Teacher
£25543 - £41653 per annum. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS for the UK, NQT and Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply.
Permanent position from January 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Business Studies and Economics Teacher to work in a co-educational secondary school in Hertfordshire. The role is full time and permanent. It will include teaching Economics to A Level.
To be considered for the Business Studies and Economics Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a BEd / PGCE with QTS or equivalent
• Have experience teaching Business Studies and Economics to A Level in the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Business Studies and Economics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: GMH17748BUS_ECO
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary Team on 0207 065 7516.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.