Dulwich College International has schools located in some of the most vibrant cities in the world and is currently seeking a Deputy Head of Junior School to work at their campus located in Beijing. Tes is assisting Dulwich College International to source suitable applicants to attend a number of virtual fairs where they will have the opportunity to meet the Heads of College and potentially interview for positions that commence in August 2021.
- Deputy Head of Junior School - DCI#2009-545260NS
The Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview for this position at the following Dulwich College International careers fairs:
- China - Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th December 2020
- Canada - Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th December 2020
- UK, Europe & The Middle East - Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st January 2021
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – August 2021
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
About Teaching Internationally – CLICK HERE To find out more about what it's Like to Teach at Dulwich College International.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number listed above
Alternatively, click ‘APPLY NOW' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note: If at this time your application does not align with the positions we have available, you may not hear back from us immediately. However, we have new international teaching jobs for placement coming in, and your application may help us place you in a role in the near future. If you do wish to speak with us at any stage in regards to your application please feel free to call us on 1800 734 758.
Dulwich College International is committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.