Year 4 Teacher
Pay £135 - £160 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications).
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is relevant UK experience in a school
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 4 Teacher to work with a School in Enfield. This role would be to commence after the February Half Term and would continue till the end of the Academic Year. The school is a Church of England School based in Enfield and has a supportive and welcoming SLT with a Good OFSTED report, and would be full time role. The role is open to NQT’s and experienced staff.
• Year 4 Teacher
• Full time
• The school is a fantastic community driven school in Enfield
• Graded Good by OFSTED
To be considered for the Year 4 Teacher position, you will:
• Have Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Hold QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 4 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 quoting job reference NXB Y4Teacher 31688.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.