We are seeking applications for the following role at a growing Christian school located in South West Queensland. The College provides a holistic education with a Christian focus for students in years P-12 and aims to encourage students to achieve to the best of their ability. Staff at this College enjoy a great sense of community and collaboration.
About the Role:
- Assistant Principal
- Commencing ASAP
- Full-time role
- Ability to teach mathematics highly regarded
- Aspiring leaders welcome to apply
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth
- Supportive staff and sense of community
- Applicants must be willing to support the Christian ethos
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2102-547233ZC
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB 2102-547233ZC
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com