Applications are invited for a qualified Teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent, co-educational K-12 school, located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Head of History
• Full-time, Ongoing position
• Role to commence ASAP
• Pastoral care duties as required
• Experience leading/teaching/working in an IB PYP desirable
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2102-547254 FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2102-547254 SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
(02) 9279 0999