Dulwich College International has schools located in some of the most vibrant cities in the world and is currently seeking an Assistant Head of School (IB Coordinator) to work at their campus located in Beijing.
Assistant Head of School (IB Coordinator) - DCI#2011-546246NS
- Minimum 2 Years of teaching experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing August 2021
- Housing allowance
- Flight allowance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number listed above. Alternatively, click ‘APPLY NOW' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note: If at this time your application does not align with the positions we have available, you may not hear back from us immediately. However, we have new international teaching jobs for placement coming in, and your application may help us place you in a role in the near future. If you do wish to speak with us at any stage in regards to your application please feel free to call us on +65 1800 734 758.
Dulwich College International is committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International.
Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.