Our client is a reputable, independent K-12 Christian school that values academic success within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Full-time, 2-year contract with the view to become permanent
• Role commencing ASAP
• Assist with all IT across the whole school (K-12)
• Experience in managing projects while keeping to budget and timelines
• High analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to gain commitment and buy in from stakeholders with negotiation and convincing
• Respond strategically to the changing ICT corporate and educational sector by providing advice for ICT infrastructure improvement
• Manage ICT staff by communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• Investigate and implement hardware, software, security measures and ICT infrastructure, in consultation, that is sustainable and responsive to the needs of the organisation and in line with the ICT Strategic Plan
• Devise, document and maintain ICT policies and procedures that ensure operational (business) continuity and compliance with relevant requirements
• Implement and manage infrastructure and systems within approved budget and resource allocations
• Hold current qualifications in ICT
• Be supportive of the Christian faith
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have WWCC clearance, or ability to obtain
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2102-547344MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers