Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham
Pay: £65 - £75 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is relevant UK experience in a school
Contract dates: February 2021 – July 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The role is to work with a child in Year 2 who has Autism and would be working on a 1:1 basis with this child. This is a full-time role, 5 days a week and experience are essential as the child needs support from an understanding and dedicated Teaching Assistant. The role is to start immediately for the right person.
• Working 1:1 with a child with Autism
• Full time role
• Temporary until July 21 with a permanent contract possible
• The school is a fantastic community driven school in Hammersmith
• Graded Outstanding by OFSTED
• Large spacious classrooms with up to date equipment
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent hourly rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 quoting job reference NXB SENTA 20702
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.