Our client is one of Australia's leading provincial schools specialising in the education of girls and boys from rural Queensland. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, the school is seeking a Head of Music. This is a permanent position and commencing Term 2 or 3, negotiable start date for the right person.
About the Role:
- Head of Music
- Term 2 or 3, 2021 start [Negotiable for the right candidate]
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate a vision for the Department that aligns with the School's ethos and vision
- Administer all aspects of the department including budgeting; setting, communicating and meeting school-wide and departmental timelines and deadlines; QCAA and other curriculum requirements; and assessment and reporting requirements
- Be a curriculum and pedagogy leader and manager of the Department
- Capricorn Region
- One of Australia’s leading provincial schools
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources
- Supportive and well networked school
- Excellent student behaviors
The pay-scale is reflective of the applicants teaching experience and in accordance with the EBA (salary range approximately $121,000 - $127,000 per annum). An additional remuneration will be added to the successful application’s salary for HOD duties.
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2104-548189CW Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers