Applications are invited for a Director of Service Learning Years 7-12 for our client school located in the Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is an Independent Christian coeducational school and caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full-time, permanent role
• Commencing immediately
• 0.6 FTE with the remaining 0.4 FTE allocated to a teaching load
• Leads the development and implementation of the Service Learning Program
• The program is a powerful means of fostering a belief within students they can be active and informed citizens, capable of making changes in their own lives as well as the lives of others
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with Teacher Quality Institute (TQI) and Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP)
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548405SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers