We are seeking applications for leading independent school situated in the Ipswich region. Ideally located for all residents of the Ipswich region and Brisbane West/South area, the school is seeking a qualified Legal Studies and RE Teacher. This is a prestigious school within the area and as such provides excellent conditions for staff and students alike.
About the Role:
- Senior Legal Studies and RE Teacher
- Term 3 start, contract for the remainder of the year covering maternity leave
- All-girls secondary school located in West Brisbane
- Highly regarded independent environment
- Supportive leadership team and tight knit staff
- Holistic approach to education designed to be values based
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #TES2105-548500KW Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers