Our client is a co-educational independent school in North Qld. The school provides an all-round education for students from Pre-Prep to Year 12 on a large rural campus situated approx. 1½ hours inland from the city of Townsville. The school caters to both day students and boarders and boasts a strong pastoral and support program. The college has a long tradition of academic, vocational and extra-curricular success and a reputation for developing outstanding young men and women. Successful candidates must be willing to participate in extra-curricular activities as well as uphold the school ethos.
About the Role:
- Head of Department – English/Humanities
- Full Time; permanent position to start in Term 3, 2021
- Regional independent school, 90min from the Beautiful North QLD Coastline
- There is the possibility for the subject areas to be combined OR separate
- The successful applicant may have current HOD experience or be in the early phase of their career looking for a promotional opportunity
- This role includes a teaching load within the English/Humanities department
- Relocation expenses and temporary local accommodation arrangements can be part of negotiations for successful applicants
- Aspiring and experienced leaders encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2105-548590CW Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers