Applications are invited for a Head of Junior School (P-6) for our client school located in Sydney’s Hills District. It is an Independent school that follows the Catholic faith caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. The school believes best education develops the whole person: it integrates academic excellence with character development, as each student strives towards her personal and academic potential.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 3, 2021
• Leading staff and students from Preparatory to Year 6
• Reports directly to the Principal and part of the School Executive team
• Managing day-to-day operations of the Junior School
• Applicants must have extensive experience in a leadership role within an educational setting
• Applicants must have extensive knowledge of operations, curriculum development, assessment and reporting, and pastoral care within a Junior School
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your approval and all applications are treated confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2106-549064SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers