Royal Borough of Greenwich
£100 - £115 per day
(Salary is dependent on experience, training and / or qualifications)
Permanent from September 2021
Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Science Technician for a boys’ school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. This Science Technician position is required to start ASAP. The successful Science Technician will be required to work full time, 5 days per week.
• Science Technician
• Full Time
• Experience required
• Comprehensive school for boys aged 11 – 18 years old
• Passionate about empowering their girls to become strong role models and the leaders of tomorrow
• Nurtures self-belief and encourages them to aim high and have a passion for life
To be considered for this Science Technician position, you will:
• Have experience working as a Science Technician
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCompli training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Technician who is organised, meticulous and experienced and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact Rachel Ridout on 020 7065 7508, quoting the reference RXRSCIENCETECH42335.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.