Pay - £150 - £210 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status.
Mathematics Teacher required to join an independent school in Ealing, West London. This full-time position is to start after October half term, covering Maternity leave. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons. The time table will be KS3 with some KS5 lessons. We are looking for someone who is comfortable delivering A Level Maths, including Statistics, Mechanics and Pure.
The school caters for pupils aged 3 to 18 years. Located on a multiple acre state of the art site with fantastic facilities available. This IB school is based Ealing West London, commutable from other areas of London, a short walk from many popular tube stations with onsite parking available.
To be considered for this Mathematics Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a QTS
• Strong academic background
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Experienced teaching International Baccalaureate (IB) desirable but not essential – full training available
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 0207 065 7535, quoting the reference RXNMATHS21306.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.