Pay £140 - £170 per day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a minimum of QTS and experience teaching in the UK.
October – July 2022
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SENCO to join a Successful Primary School in Ealing. The role is to cover would either be full time or Part time and would run till the end of the academic year. The school are looking for a dedicated and professional SENCO to work alongside a friendly and supportive team. Based in Ealing it is within easy reach of public transport and Parking is available. This would be an ideal role for someone experienced or who has recently completed their SENCO training.
• Full or Part Time
• Large state school
• Supportive and dedicated SLT
• Have experience supporting children in schools in the UK
• Must hold QTS
• Possess a flexible work ethic, be willing to adapt and work to deadlines successfully
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SENCO who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 and quote reference NXBSENCO 38227.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.