Pay from £130- £140 a day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS, relevant UK experience in a school.
Smart Teachers is looking for an experience Latin teacher who is enthusiastic about teaching Latin to year 5 upwards. Secondary teachers are encouraged to apply for this role. This role is scheduled to start in October 2021 and will continue to the end of this academic year, July 2022. The children overall are well behaved, but strong behavioural management skills are ideal to help manage the novelty of having a new Latin Teacher within the school.
This lovely independent school is looking for an experienced Latin Teacher to join an ever-growing team. This independent School works with parents, teachers and supporting staff to develop the learning of each child. They have a Performing Arts Centre with two new Science laboratories and a swimming pool to further the development of the children’s learning. Developing the child’s modern foreign languages is high on the list of priorities for the school. Parking at the school means easy access for anyone commuting or there are easy transport links to get around the area and to the school. This charming all-boys school is waiting for you to start and help shape the young minds.
To be considered for the Latin Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a PGCE/QTS or overseas equivalent qualification
• Experience of working within Primary or Secondary Schools required
• Possess a flexible work ethic, be willing to adapt and work to deadlines successfully
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Latin Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact Sadhana Sidher on 020 7065 7521 and quote the reference SXSLT 41494.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.