Our client school is a co-educational Catholic school with students from Foundation to Year 12. They have a strong focus on family and on giving students a complete education, both religious and academic. The school campus is located about one hour’s drive South East of Melbourne.
About the Role:
- Deputy Principal
- Track record of working in partnership with staff, students and the parent community.
- Has a proven record of leadership whose next step will be a principalship.
- The position includes a small teaching component
- An additional study Masters or other relevant Postgraduate study - completed or commenced - advantageous
- Full-Time, Ongoing
- January 2022 Start
- Applications close on Monday 26th November 2021 at 5pm
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant leadership references from Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2111-550563NS or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.