Early Years Teaching Assistant
- location Lambeth
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £11 to £13 per hour
- ref SXSEYFSTA24183
- Apply by 13 June 2022
- Job start 13 Apr 2023
- Job end Ongoing
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant to join a well-established independent school in an easily accessible location in Lambeth.
About the role
This is a long-term Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant role which will commence as soon as possible until July 2022. This position will be full-time, and working hours will be 8.00am to 6.00pm, four days a week with one half day.
About the school
- Lovely independent school
- well-behaved and enthusiastic, plus amazing teacher would enjoy this unique opportunity
- Community feel school with parental involvement encouraged at every opportunity
- Easy transport links from Lambeth - Balham
To be considered for the role of Early Years Teaching Assistant you will:
- Experience working with Primary aged Children
- Be inspiring and pro-active
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sadhana Sidher on or email email@example.com.