- location Ealing
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £90 to £110 per day
- ref DXTHLTAEALMAY2139
- Apply by 28 June 2022
- Job start 01 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
Smart Teachers is looking to appoint an HLTA to join a 'Good' school in Greenford, Ealing
About the role
- HLTA is required to help cover PPA across the school.
- This role begins in September for the duration of the academic year, on a long-term temp basis
- The successful HLTA will not be required to plan the work but will have marking responsibilities
- Both full time and part time options will be considered
About the school
• School located in Greenford, Ealing
• School has a reputation across borough as being a community feel school and is over-subscribed
• School aim to create personalised lessons to engage and inspire the children
• Big focus on healthy living with PE being a big part of the curriculum and children completing a daily mile
• Experienced SLT who have created a family feel school, with large community involvement
To be considered for the role of HLTA you will:
- Experience working with Primary aged Children
- Be inspiring and pro-active
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Prior experience with children
- Hold HLTA qualification
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.