Learning Support Assistant
- location Isleworth
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £70 to £80 per day
- ref RXDTAISLE10474JUN
- Apply by 28 July 2022
- Job start 05 Sep 2022
- Job end 17 Oct 2022
Smart Teachers is looking to appoint a passionate learning support assistant to work in upper Key Stage 2 classes in a 2 form entry school in Isleworth.
About the role
- The role is full time, 8.30-4pm during term time
- The appointed candidate will `be working in Years 5 and 6
- You will be required to support pupils during lesson time as well as deliver some interventions
About the school
- Schools located in Isleworth
- 2 form entry
- Supportive SLT
- Parking available on site
To be considered for the role of Learning Support Assistant you will:
- Experience working with Primary aged Children
- Have an excellent can-do attitude
- Have good knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Prior experience with children
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.