Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Herne Hill
- location Herne Hill
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Short-term/day-to-day supply, Long-term
- salary £400 to £425 per week
- ref SXSL3TAHH
- Apply by 20 December 2023
- Job start ASAP
- Job end Ongoing
Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join an outstanding Independent Early Childhood Education school in Herne Hill
About the role
Looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support the early years students
Role will be starting in september for the entirity of the school year
Candidates must hold a Level 3 childcare qualification to be considered
About the school
A co-educational Early Childhood Education School established in 1976
The largest stand-alone independent school in the country specialising in 2- to 7-year-olds
Well-qualified teaching staff and high adult-child ratios.
Well-planned, high-quality educational programmes which follow a largely play-based learning approach
To be considered for the role of Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Herne Hill you will:
- Hold enhanced DBS or be willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sophie Seddon on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.