Part time PPA Teacher
- location Ealing
- contract type Part-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £140 to £155 per day
- Apply by 31 January 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end 29 Jul 2022
Smart Teachers is working with a primary school in Ealing to find a part time PPA Teacher to work 2-3 days per week until the end of the academic year.
About the role
- Part-time PPA teacher needed 2-3 days per week (days can be flexbile)
- January to July 2022 initially on full time basis with possibility of re-employment in September 2022
- Covering non-contact time for teachers across KS1 and KS2
- School looking to recruit a teacher who is flexible and have the ability to create a positive learning environment
- ECTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
About the school
- School located in Ealing
- 3 form entry mainstream primary school
- Ofsted rate ‘Outstanding’
- School known for the excellent provision they provide pupils with SEN
- The school has a team of highly skilled LSA’s and sharing of best practice is common to upskill staff
- School has a positive reputation locally and is known for being a large part of the community
To be considered for the role of Part time PPA Teacher you will:
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- have QTS and recent experience working with children in the UK.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Carra Kane on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.